 Dear LEGO / 2213
Re: Crosspost from rec.toys.lego on military Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:19:47 GMT

fifteen or twenty years ago when tente was still around, they made a great wwII
tank with rubber treads. The only thing missing were posable minifigures. I
would buy one in a second. The only line I can even barely imagine Lego coming
out with would be a WWI or WWII line. Nothing more modern. All their pirate,
western, and knight sets fall into the realm of fantasy. Real war stuff would
be too real. And its a s