 Dear LEGO / 2208
Re: Product Sugesstion : Lego(R) Dinosaurs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Alex Farlie writes:
Attn :
Lego(R) Uk Ltd.
Lego Futura
Lego Direct.
Mr B.Justus

Dear Sirs,

      Please  accept the follwing sugestion for a new range.

      Range Name:  Lego(R) Dinosurs     (preliminary).

     Description :  A range of more detailed Lego models of dinosours and
dinasour skeletons than present in the current Adventurers
theme.
Some dinsouar have been built using Lego(R) bricks already by indivdual fans.
most notable are those displayed at  Cragio-lego's dino lego web site.
<snip>

One other item notable that you may have stayed away from is that one of TLC
major competitors has had a Dino series already. I'm not certain how well it
did, but I've got all the sets.

I didn't know about it! Obviously I need to do my reasearch more throughly!

My Contact detials are:

Mr Alex Farlie,
168 White Hill
Chesham
Bucks
HP5 1AZ
United Kingdom.

Telephone- (within UK) 01494-785662

Rich
I assume that this you name and not comment on me ncluding my details
(no offence taken.). I had included them in case anyone at Lego(R)  wanted
to get back to me.

Additonally I used the format I did so that it woud be clear what was intended.
I don't mid other people aking sugesttions using a simmilar format and would in
fact welcome it. (It make the suggestions easier to read!),

Alex