 Dear LEGO / 2179
Re: more movie based themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 01:01:05 GMT

Hum... I can see it now. URBAN ANTI-TERRORIST SPEC-OPS SQUAD! Are terrorist
disassembling minifigs in the pizza palace? Weve got the answer! FIGBOW-6.

Picture this:

"ABS Eliminator" (Notorious terrorist from KGB-L) has a gun to the poor chef's
head. Can we let him and his KGB-L buds murder chef? No! then there wouldn't
be any more pizza in legoland! So, we call FIGBOW-6! Suddely, the police
chopper flighs overhead.. the terrorists don't suspect a thing. Then the
upstairs windows blow out, and ABS is blinded by 1x1 flash-bang plastic
grenades! Heckler and Koctch (Sp, I know!) MP-10 sub machine guns are heard
ripping terrorist figs to shred- then with a look of horror on his face, ABS
relizes there a cold plastic barrel stuck to the back of his head.

Sorry... I couldnt resist. Ive been trying to get enough figs for a worldpark
brikwars scenario from RAINBOW6...

And, last, but not least. Adrian, whats your battle.net name for SC/BW? you do
play, right? I'd like to go a round if you find the time.

Pearson