 Dear LEGO / 2173
Re: more movie based themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 15:59:14 GMT

James Walker wrote:

i think that more movie based themes would be a good idea...
lego has done star wars (which is REALLY popular) and kind of indiania jones
(adventurers) which is also a popular theme...

both are lucas arts for some reason...

but i think that if you do more themes or minifig packs of super
heros/villians they would be compatible to town etc...
or even a few sets for a movie studio would be cool so that we could 'shoot'
our own lego movies...

I agree...  Although it's too late now, I would have *loved* to have
seen LEGO work with the new Lord of the Rings movie that's coming out.

Many, many friends of mine (who currently don't buy LEGO toys) have
told me that they'd *have* to buy multiple copies of each and every
set...  :)

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal
reply.