 Dear LEGO / 2177
Re: more movie based themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:44:32 GMT

James Walker wrote:

I would have *loved* to have
seen LEGO work with the new Lord of the Rings movie that's coming out.

Many, many friends of mine (who currently don't buy LEGO toys) have
told me that they'd *have* to buy multiple copies of each and every
set...  :)

lord of the rings is a brilliant idea...

if lego got a contract going with that guy

Bruce Lee?

(forget his name now) that wrote
the book

Oh, *that* guy.  JRR Tolkien.  It'd be kind of difficult to get a contract
with him specifically as he's slightly dead.  You'd need to go through his estate.

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m