 Dear LEGO / 2050
  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) No, no way! I was just giving the most obvious example... (...) Well, you might think you wouldn't mind, and perhaps you wouldn't; but perhaps you think you would because you DON'T have them (1). I have one of each and like them, yet if I had (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Just a quick plug for one of my favourite small sets -- 1271/5905. The Gail Storm face is pretty near generic: the clone factor (as id'ed by Shiri) is still a bit of a problem, but you can use those features nearly anywhere and they seem to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) You're right, Gail Storm is great. I liek her face a lot, luckily only have two so no cloning problems yet. However, by saying Princess Storm I meant the Castle princess Storm, as appeared in 6071. She's truly awesome, I love her. The (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Well I understand what you are saying. The way I look at it though is: Any face that doesn't have a microphone, hideous grin, eyepatch, monocle, or such is a generic face regardless of how detailed it is. If I can put it on a space person, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)