 Dear LEGO / 2034
    part inventory list —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   Dear Lego, I wish each set and accessory pack came with an inventory list. The list would include an official part number, a verbal description of the part, a graphic or picture of the part and how many of each listed part was included in the set or (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

        Re: part inventory list —Shiri Dori
     Dear Lego, I couldn't agree more. Just as sets have a number, the parts should too. When I was a kid, I could ask my parents to buy me a set just by saying the number. The same thing should be done for pieces, it would be so very useful and helpful. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: part inventory list —Justin Husman
     This is an excellent idea. This would also be great for someone who has a large collection (like most people who play with Legos do), as it would enable them to quickly separate the pieces needed to construct each set before building. An excellent (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: part inventory list —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If that costs too much to print (it may well double the amount of paper for a smallish set) make it available on the web and publicise the URL. I suspect this actually saves money if you figure out what it costs for those 10 minute long CA (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: part inventory list —Jan-Albert van Ree
   Larry Pieniazek schreef: (...) And the new LEGO Direct would benefit too, since taking orders would become a lot easier. Right now, when I need some specific parts, I always print out LDRAW images and include those with my order forms so I'm sure I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)