 Dear LEGO / 2035
Re: part inventory list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 21:43:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lego,

I couldn't agree more. Just as sets have a number, the parts should too. When
I was a kid, I could ask my parents to buy me a set just by saying the number.
The same thing should be done for pieces, it would be so very useful and
helpful. In my opinion this is something you as a company should do, not only
for the consumors' benefit but for your own.
Thank you!

A teenager fan of lego,
Shiri Dori