 Dear LEGO / 1995
    Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —James Brown
   (...) So, be constructive (like I'm trying to be... it's yet to see how successful I'll be). How would you suggest LEGO gives fans more equal access to stock, while being able to maintain their bottom line? I'm assuming no one here wants LEGO out of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Do I have to connect all the lines for you to see the picture? The point of mentioning the Imperial Flagship S@H offer this week is to point out that S@H can and does handle warehouse finds/overstock items RIGHT NOW!!! Why TLC needs outlet (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Richard Franks
   (...) Pssst.. I think you are being too defensive Richard, James is one of the most fair and level people on LUGNET - if you reread his post, I think you'll see that he was trying to help you by asking for you to explain yourself further. Followups (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.theory)