 Dear LEGO / 1995
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:58:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
Its not about missing the deal, or who got what.  I have stated this several
times.  My comments were about TLC policies or lack thereof and giving fans
equal access to out of production stock.

So, be constructive (like I'm trying to be... it's yet to see how successful
I'll be).

How would you suggest LEGO gives fans more equal access to stock, while being
able to maintain their bottom line?  I'm assuming no one here wants LEGO out
of business, neh?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.