 Dear LEGO / 198
    Re: TLG investigation —Mark Tarrabain
   Okeedoke. I'm obviously wrong about my ideas about the re-release of older sets. I thought that there would be a group of collectors who would not want old sets to be rereleased because it decreases the value (not necessarily monetary) of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: TLG investigation —Barry McFarland
   (...) sets to (...) Few here are collectors first. To coin a Larry phrase "love of the brick" is the primary modivator. Scalper is the most evil name you can be called here, seconded by speculator. The more re-release sets = the better. In fact if I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)