 Dear LEGO / 1970
Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:32:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes:
Richard,

I really, truly, feel deeply sorry for your sheltered life.  Seriously.  If • you
can't take the phrase I used, your life must be filled with hundreds of
disappointments a day.

I only throw insults when I deem them warranted.  And if you read that • statement
properly (i.e., EXACTLY as written, no innuendo), it is not an insult • whatsoever.

Richard Franks wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes:

OK, so I'm self-serving.  **** OFF, so is everyone in this world at some

I'm fairly new here, but was under the impression that this is a family site.
Whatever context this phrase is used in, whether insulting to an individual or
not, it IS offensive, and under the terms of use, shouldn't be used.

Andrew