 Dear LEGO / 1968
Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:22:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Richard,

I really, truly, feel deeply sorry for your sheltered life.  Seriously.  If you
can't take the phrase I used, your life must be filled with hundreds of
disappointments a day.

I only throw insults when I deem them warranted.  And if you read that statement
properly (i.e., EXACTLY as written, no innuendo), it is not an insult whatsoever.

Richard Franks wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes:

OK, so I'm self-serving.  **** OFF, so is everyone in this world at some

There really isn't any excuse resorting to offensive language. It is a hobby
folks, if you're talking it so seriously that you feel the need to throw around
insults (yes, I'm referring to everyone now), then maybe, just maybe you should
take a step back and try putting it in perspective.

Unless it is your hobby to throw around insults, in which case please don't do
it here. (speaking as a disappointed LUGNET user)

Richard

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/