 Dear LEGO / 1944
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:11:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Frank Filz writes:
The second, well, they do have to have a minimum order
size to make it worthwhile, however, chances are real good that you can
either get together a group of friends and share an order, or tag along on
some other big buyer's order (though you will pay more per part than that
person does, if nothing else because there is an extra shipping step).

Frank

Of course, we thought we had a shot at this consortium thing last year through
Denmark, but nothing ever came of it.

And someone mentioned the Constitution set in this thread - were there really
Constitution sets available???

I would like to see the return (and expansion) of the old 39x series - the
"large model" sets.....but I'd settle for white and red spoked wheels....

I think I will call the outlet tomorrow to see if there are any 5840s left.

Paul Sinasohn