 Dear LEGO / 1942
    Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) At this point I have to concur with Todd. Let's look at this way. In an article just published with Tom Stangle as the focal, (or was it mindstorms... anyway,) Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, TLC Pres, remarks that this year has pulled them out of hot (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Will Hess
   (...) keeping it (...) price, (...) make (...) with a (...) You can always sell it yourself at a loss. Although this is not a very practical business model there's no escaping the fact that some products are dogs and you'd do well to get something (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Craig Livingston
     (...) I believe this last comment was directed at me. I need to apologize if anyone got the idea that the haves and have nots issue has anything to do with money or egalitarian economics. Only that a certain segment has access to the lego sets and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)