 Dear LEGO / 1920
    Re: Elements I'd like to see... —Steve Bliss
   (...) Have you looked at the new(ish) Technic half-beams? These are basically 1xN female-female plates, except their height is 1/2 the width of a 1x1 brick. In LDraw measuring, regular plates are 8LDU tall, 1x bricks are 20LDU wide. The half beams (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Elements I'd like to see... —Kevin Salm
   (...) Yup, you are correct. I simply forgot about these pieces. I have used them as gender changers in the past, but do not like them much due to the rounded ends. For now, however, that is all we have and I guess I can be happy with that until a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)