 Dear LEGO / 1912 (-5)
  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I look forward to Lego deepening it's relationship w/ this community...I think it is a step in the right direction... I have a whole host of parts that I would like larger quantities of or in different colors... That said regarding the rest of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Umm... I don't mean to intrude or to point out the obvious, BUT let's all be aware that Communism is NOT alive and well in Russia. This happened quite some time ago... And, by criminy, people bought some cool toys, I didn't get any, big fat (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) And they really _weren't_ worth much to the GP - otherwise there wouldn't be any left. I wouldn't have been able to pick up a ton of them at half price, both at Wal-Mart AND S@H (many times they were on sale for cheap). Please, people, you're (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) But you obviously do. I see Larry has responded a couple of times within this thread so I'll assume he's covered how wrong your thinking is here. If not I'll come back, and when I do, please keep in mind that I'm _not_ one of the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Larry, I'm guessing you want these sets for the four grey "C" wall pieces (or whatever they're called)? If not, how much do you want for them? They look ideal for a couple of my projects. Pete Callaway P.S. As for this debate... I'm not even (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact