 Dear LEGO / 1905
    Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Mike Poindexter
   (...) that (...) True, it is their job to pay attention to what fans want, but the bottom line DOES show that. Profit is a measure of consumer satisfaction. The fact is that what WE want is not necessarily what the majority of Lego consumers want. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I think its interesting that you feel the need to "retaliate" about something that is actually addressed "Dear-Lego" and concerns the manner in which TLC does business with us fans. You "few" guys are pretty reflexive about this point I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Richard, You're kidding, right? We're talking about a *very* limited quantity of sets. Catalog inserts? Those cost money and take plenty of time to make and stuff into the catalogs - and by the time they get out, the sets will probably be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !