 Dear LEGO / 1901
  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

From what various people have said, I think that the people who were called were the people they happened to have phone numbers handy, who happened to be near the phone when they called. I haven't ordered that much from them (just 10 6038s out of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I look forward to Lego deepening it's relationship w/ this community...I think it is a step in the right direction... I have a whole host of parts that I would like larger quantities of or in different colors... That said regarding the rest of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !