 Dear LEGO / 1847 (-5)
  Re: Speeding up the Shop-at-Home ordering process

(...) I ordered something on December 31st, and Y2K must have struck because my info. was no longer in the system, and we had to go imput it all again, and the operator couldn't seem to find any record of me, though I had ordered a month prior. But (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Speeding up the Shop-at-Home ordering process

Dear LEGO Everytime I call LEGO Shop-at-Home I end up spending two minutes or so going over my name, address, phone number, credit card number, etc. This information almost never changes, and several times I've asked if there isn't just a simple (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Soccer Page

(...) ;-) Also, the "s"s in that font look like "e"s. -Shiri (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I have even LESS monkeys then anything else. Monkeys and Ghosts are my two rarest minifigs... Dean -- TFM's Home Page: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Please don't swear. Alan (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact