 Dear LEGO / 1713
Re: LEGO: The Movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:32:30 GMT

Farlie A wrote:

With the current trend for doing animations of Lego(R) bricks.

How long will it be before Lego Media decides to relase a feature film or TV
series?

It of course could be stop frame but this is time consuming and I suspect that
CGI would be used instead.

What I would not want from any movie produced is a BLATANT product placment.
(e.g Transformers, He-Man,MASK, etc)

But a series attempt at a good series using lego(R) Charecters.

Alex

What about lego making a lego cartoon, with animated minifigs driving animated
lego cars etc?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com