 Dear LEGO / 1712 (-5)
  LEGO: The Movie?

With the current trend for doing animations of Lego(R) bricks. How long will it be before Lego Media decides to relase a feature film or TV series? It of course could be stop frame but this is time consuming and I suspect that CGI would be used (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dino-craigo-lego

(...) Me further, Anyone at TLG/TLC seen your ideas? You could certianly work for Futura. (...) Personally I think that larger scale dino models would be just the thing for older children (Dino Model Team?) giving an opurtunity to build something (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

If you build it, it will come. If LUGNET readers want a haunted hous range in Lego, speak up! I think I need to get at least 50,000 names before I can suggest it to Lego properly. Same goes for Centuria.... Alex (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Some input for Brad on Pieces in quanity. :-)

Hello Brad, Here are a few items which I know would sell big and would be useful in large quanities, at least for me. :) ALL COLORS IN LIGHT GRAY UNLESS NOTED. Tiles 1x1,1x2,1x4,1x8,2x2 Arches 1x3,1x4,1x2x6,1x5x4 harlf arches Slopes 1x2, 2x2 medium (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I thought I saw a troll that looked like you over in Berkeley... :-) (...) Such as it was... it smelled just like a Konishiki-sized deepdish anchovie and spamcake pizza left out in the Arizona sun. ;-P I could say more, but don't wanna. -Tom (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact