 Dear LEGO / 1655
    Dearest LEGO... —Nathan McDowell
   Dearest LEGO people in authority... =) If you're reading this, I just wanted to say thanks for the memories. Well, that's not ALL I wanted to say, I'm going to sneak something else in here, but seriously, thanks for building those bricks of yours. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Dearest LEGO... —Gene C. Weissinger
   Well said! I couldn't agree more! :) EC (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)