 Dear LEGO / 1706
Re: Dearest LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 03:12:41 GMT

Well said! I couldn't agree more!

:)

EC

Message is in Reply To:
  Dearest LEGO...

Dearest LEGO people in authority... =) If you're reading this, I just wanted to say thanks for the memories. Well, that's not ALL I wanted to say, I'm going to sneak something else in here, but seriously, thanks for building those bricks of yours. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)