 Dear LEGO / 1655
1654  |  1656
Subject:
Dearest LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:02:23 GMT

Dearest LEGO people in authority... =)
  If you're reading this, I just wanted to say thanks for the memories.  Well,
that's not ALL I wanted to say, I'm going to sneak something else in here, but
seriously, thanks for building those bricks of yours.  I've been a LEGO fan
since I was a kid in the 70's and am just now getting back into it.. REALLY
into it. =)  Anyways... Here's a little idea that someone might have already
had and posted here in the past(my apologies if it's been said before), but
how about a second basic brick bucket to go along side the one you sell now
(#1867, I believe), but with brown, green, grey, dark grey, and tan bricks?
Maybe orange, purple and that aquamarine color from the Rock Raiders sets
could be thrown in for good measure, or split all those colors up, make two
new buckets!  It would be great to get those colors, that seem to be
more 'rare' than the others, in a bucket like that.  I know you can get green
in the #3033 tub, but we're lacking in the other colors a little.  I know grey
is a highly prized item among LEGO Castle fans and that color alone could push
a million of those buckets! =)  Anyways, enough about what I'd like to see,
thanks for what you HAVE given us. =)

~Nathan