 Dear LEGO / 1645
  Re: an update -- and an apology

<-- snip --> (...) Personally, I would be good for a K8 quantity of 2x4 grey, 2x4 dk grey, and 2x4 green (plus others). For the 'proper' construction of GMLTC-style contored train modules. The proper construction of mountains, valleys, ect. <-- snip (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I would like to see the standard bricks in tan and clear, of course, but also in pale Belville yellow and Belville slate blue. It doesn't have to be a huge quantity-- I would gladly purchase multitudes of 62-brick service packs. Coordinating (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I totally forgot about plants. I would whole heartedly agree here. One of the things I plan on doing with my city when I get my legos out of storage again is to populate it with lots of trees, flowers, and bushes. I always felt the towns I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)