 Dear LEGO / 160
  TLG 'DOES' read this...

Apparently TLG does read this, I recieved the original catalog that I ordered yesterday... It's got all the Mindstorms and Robolab stuff plus lots of training kits for both. It's a great catalog if you can get your hands on it, I've already totaled (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...

(...) Say what???? Mindstorms is $200. 4 of them should only be $800, shouldn't it? What's the extra $100 for? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...

(...) Wow, $100 for educational resources? That's probably a good deal (educational resources are pricey). Steve (25 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...

Hi RTL rs Like Steve Bliss said educational stuff is just as expensive as normal LEGO, but maybey harder to get. In my earlier days I thought that educational stuff would be cheaper because the quantities are bigger but no way. Its excactly the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...

I'd like to know more about this catalog. How did you go about ordering one. What does it have in it? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...

I originaly ordered the catalog from... (URL) got just the Datca educational catalog and after compaining about it here the next day I got the real Lego/Datca catalog a week later. The Lego/Datca catalog has all the educational pacs for Lego and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)