 Dear LEGO / 1482
  Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)

(...) I was in the store a couple of nights ago looking at the toy isles. I actually had a hard time determining at first where LEGO sets stopped and Playmobil started. Look at set 6600, Highway Construction. Tell me that it doesn't start to look (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)

(...) Well, they have a prefab building system. I picked up a Playmobil catalog at Target and it was frightening how much the lines were similar, right down to the color schemes for things. (Playmobil has a blue and white railway express train and a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)