 Dear LEGO / 1433
    Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Agreed, a thousand times over! And bring back old minis too! Soldiers and Imperials, in particular... The idea that anyone, especially a child, can just keep shelling out cash to amass a small number of needed characters is ridiculous. Just (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs? —Shiri Dori
   (...) I just hope a Castle 2000 mini-pack doesn't come out now. Then I'll be really annoyed - I just bought a 6091, *mainly* for the minifigs. Of course, I wanted the other stuff, but that was the major part there. Just kidding! I'd love to get some (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Ain't it the truth, though? If Lego thinks anyone is gonna buy the largest 2000 castle in quantity at full retail, then they have gone mad for sure. Buy one as a castle fan and to support the cause? Sure. Otherwise, forget about it. Even at (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)