 Dear LEGO / 1368
    Re: Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus —Gary R. Istok
    (...) I have to agree with Allan. If there is any reason for a 2nd edition, it should be based on language, and not geography. (A German or French version?). I also think that this magazine would be a great way to showcase some of the historic (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus —Douglas Pegram
   In following other magazine leads there might be several different "language" versions and things such as a calender of upcoming events and new releases should be region specific, however core articles should remain constant throughout. What about a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)