 Dear LEGO / 1327
  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Although the idea sounds good I have a couple of problems with it. I like Jodi's idea alot as well and in a way TLC is doing this with the 2 Ultimate Collector's Star Wars models coming out this year. Although, like Jodi, I would like to see (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

I have had a couple of other thoughts on this. Say TLC does decide to try this. And to start off they try a skyscraper. It would have to be say the size of one of the regular square bases. The set would come with all the needed beams, bricks doors (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)