 Dear LEGO / 1307 (-5)
  Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

The issue of poor packaging for retail Lego sets has bothered me for some time. I remember the days gone by ('cause I still have all the boxes) when TLC packaged the larger sets in styrofoam-lined boxes with plasic insert trays. These were the good (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  It is a commercial nonsense to have closed legoworldshop.com

Hello Dear Lego, I think it is really a commercial/marketing nonsense to have closed the (URL) web site. First, for non-US customers, it is actually impossible to get more sensors for ours RCX. Second, you've closed the site for around 6 month time (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks

(...) has (...) You didn't read my original post close enough. The price would be the same as it is now for ordering through S@H. You would just indicate that you bought it because you went someone's party. The person buying the Legos pays the same. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  More LEGO Direct Questions: The 2001 Anniversary

Hello Brad (& Co.), I have a question for the future. 2001 will be an anniversary of sorts.... 40 years of LEGO in the USA. I remember the Silver Anniversary bucket from 1998 was to celebrate 25 years of LEGO, but that dates only back to 1973, when (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials

(...) WOTC/Magic is different. The cards are promoted as "collectible" and "limited edition". The collectibility is actually the primary marketting thing behind the game. (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact