 Dear LEGO / 1199
  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) That is true. But on the other hand, that was right before Christmas, and that seems an unfair time to expect immediate replies from anyone.... (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I have work e-mail that I'm not going to bother responding to until I get back to the office on Monday.... (not that I'm neglecting my duties - my entire university is closed right now, so responding to the e-mail would be a little silly since (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)