 Dear LEGO / 1127 (-5)
  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) I have all three of those as well, and I'll agree, they could be more, but I like them. My only problem with 6095 is that it's at the wrong price point. (2 less pieces=10 more bucks?!?!?) (...) You seem to be assuming that this piece will (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

Another hypothetical implementation of bulk sales could have online databases showing the factory production schedules of what pieces, with deadlines for ordering so you could get pieces quickly. Also, an ordering database could allow group members (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) <snip rant> Richard, you need to take a deep breath. If you don't like the sets, why not combine them to create some MOCs? Not many sets TLC produces are worth keeping assembled, so what's new? You have been given the tools. Use them. Until I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes: Massive snippectomy (...) This is very silly. LEGO has concerned itself with us AFOLers so very very very little in the past that if their goal was to simply ignore us, they would continue to do so (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Fellow Lugnuts: I just had the good fortune/misfortune to receive 6095, 6094, and 6032 as Xmas gifts. I am not going to review these sets except in a cursory way. The gist of this post is to complain on behalf of new castle buyers -- that new castle (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact