 Dear LEGO / 11
    Re: Plate Paks —Chris Moseley
    Mike Stanley wrote in message <36122499.83810199@l...et.com>... (...) This year, for example, 6x16 plates are only made in grey and black. So any pack including those would only be available in those two colours. Is that acceptable to us? Moz (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Plate Paks —Mike Stanley
   (...) Oh, I haven't been shown that what we find acceptable matters to TLG, so I guess it doesn't matter. If it meant we could only get black and gray plate packs instead of red and blue I'm not sure too many people would mind, though. Personally, I (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Plate Paks —Tom Stangl
     BUT you can get yellow and black plate packs from Pitsco. The price isn't too outrageous either. That's why I just ordered $100 worth of plates from them :/ (URL) right. But YES, I wish S@H would carry, at the least, their plate packs in ALL colors (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Plate Paks —Mike Stanley
      (...) Hrmmm.... thanks for posting that - I forgot. I count 72 pieces in that pack. At $7.50 each that isn't a bad price per piece, I guess. I might just have to order some myself, but here is another case when I would much rather order from S@H (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Plate Paks —Steve Bliss
     The plate pack only goes up to 6x10. Then again, it's better than what S@H offers... Steve (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Plate Paks —Steve Bliss
   (...) For now, I'll stick with the wish for the current brick, slope and plate packs to be available in the "regular" colors: red, blue, yellow, gray, black, and white. And maybe brown, green, tan and dark grey. The purple, teal, and orange I can (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)