 Dear LEGO / 1097 (-5)
  Re: Suggestions for Lego: My two cents

(...) ITYM 11 times 2*2*1 column pieces in vast quantities ;) Trojan horse in lego.. Nifty. Jsper (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

John Matthews wrote in message ... (...) Bzz, sorry, thank you for playing. Larry does not speak for me, nor is he my leader. If anyone is in charge here on LUGNET it is Todd and Suzanne. No offense, Larry. I just don't want Brad and Lego to get the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

To all you gripers out there who think The LEGO Group owes you something just because you've spent a couple of bucks on their product: GROW UP! A lot of you complaining about Brad Justus' comments about what is appropriate and legal to do regards (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) I found this joke and the others in Brad's post really fun... I guess because I didn't expect the intelligent humor. I think TLG picked the right person to communicate with this online group of (fill in your favorite term to describe this (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) Yup. Larry's a good egg, and has possibly the best business sense of anyone on Lugnet(1), but this particular member of a motley rabble doesn't call him boss. 1:but that kind of thing is difficult to ascertain from a newsgroup James (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact