 Dear LEGO / 101
  Nostalgia

Dear Lego, I grew up with your products and still enjoy them very much. It would be cool to see some of those sets of yesterday come back. While I know this is impractical to do for many reasons, what about doing it on a smaller scale and (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Nostalgia

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) retailers. But don't do it before making Shop@Home a European thing too. In Europe we get hopping mad at the lack of service, especially seeing as Lego is a Danish thing! I agree wholeheartedly otherwise - (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)