 Dear LEGO / 103
Re: Nostalgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:03:39 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...

You don't have to make tons of each of them, just a limited run to sell
exclusively in the shop at home catalog or even via world wide web, so you
don't have the added cost of money and hassle with distribution and
retailers.

But don't do it before making Shop@Home a European thing too. In Europe we
get hopping mad at the lack of service, especially seeing as Lego is a
Danish thing!

I agree wholeheartedly otherwise -  but some decent distribution channels
for us over here would be nice first. WWW shopping would be good too.

Steve