 Database / Set Inventories / 825
Re: Peeron needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:

http://peeron.com/tmp/missing.html
Also, if you've got any information on any pieces, say a torso or head
that we've got in here:

OK I am not going to be at Brickfest but I did a test run of some parts myself.

http://www.nelug.org/peeron/

The file names should make it self explanitory as to where each part goes.
Also I know a lot of these parts are in several sets.

Like I said this was a test run.  If you would like me to try and do some more
I will but if they arn't what you are looking for I won't bother.

Eric Kingsley