 Database / Set Inventories / 824
Re: Peeron needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:

Here's where we need your help:
We've made a list of sets that have been inventoried but are missing
pictures (or they have pictures and we need you to tell us which one is
correct, since we don't own the set and can't check).

http://peeron.com/tmp/missing.html

Scans of heads, torsos, and legs for several items you list
are available (on assembled minifigs) on my site, Locker 99, at

http://home.att.net/~locker99/index.htm

and you're welcome to use them if they'll help.

Ones I note that you have listed as needing are:

2152: Robo Raptor
     3626b minifig head - stud hollow in yellow with note: with silver visor
     970b minifig hips and legs assembly in black with note: with yellow hips,
gold robo pattern on legs
     973 minifig torso in dkgray with note: with robo pattern, gray arms

2543: SHELL Promotional Set: UFO Zipper
     n/a minifig head with ufo green brains/yellow mouth pattern in trorange
     n/a minifig hips and legs assembly with ufo 2 bars silver pattern in red
     n/a minifig torso assembly with ufo 4 pips pattern in gray

Just hit the links on the main page for the theme you want.

Also there, but not linked from main page yet, all all of the Classic
"bad guys" -- go to http://home.att.net/~locker99/starwars/clasdark.htm

Hope this helps.