 Database / Set Inventories / 799
    Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!] —Kevin Dixon
   Hi, (...) What is the procedure for someone else to add photos and new parts to your db inventory on peeron? I just got a digital camera, and would be willing to photo new parts in MISB sets I inventory. Would I just send you the photo and find the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!] —Dan Boger
   (...) well, if the part has a partsref number, then it doesn't need a picture, since all parts in partsref have dats. So we only need pictures of parts that are not in partsref. Now, if the part has a number on it, use that, if not, give it an (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)