 Database / Set Inventories / 673
  Re: Inventory Helper app

Hi, Assuming (from the last paragraph of his mail) that he intended this for our small group here, I'm forwarding Dave's mail to the group. I'll respond to the content in my next posting. I hope, since he subscribes via email to this group, Dave (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory Helper app

(...) Welcome. Another brain analyzing a problem never hurts ;-) (...) Actually, as maybe Dan too, I'm more of a unix-centered guy. My application (most of it still sits on the local CVS repository on my laptop, but I'm in the process of migrating (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory Helper app

I see a nifty program that looks like the "select piece" part of MLCad (perhaps Ldraw too, never tried that one). When you select the piece you want it get's added to a list in the main window where the user can specify number of pcs. and color. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory Helper app

(...) just a side note - peeron is using tab delimited file format, just like most of the inventories you find posted here. there is a frontend that will html-ify, but that's not part of the DB, no more than the search engine is. as for this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)