 Database / Set Inventories / 611
  Set inventory for 6096

This inventory may be freely used, distributed, adapted, corrected, used in databases, fed to dogs, sent to Ghana, etc. by anybody who so wishes. Note: part numbers are mostly Peeron, but the inventory is not Peeron-style. Set Inventory for (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Set inventory for 6096

ok, for some clarification... piece 4 6029 White Minifig Two Bones & Feathered Headdress is what you say, but to translate it to peeron, it should be... which? 4 bones or 8 bones? 4 headdresses or 2? I only see 3 bones in use in the picture on (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Set inventory for 6096

(...) Um, Peeron doesn't use 6029, you say? But when I searched for 6029 there I got (and get) a whole slew of results in Pirates sets. (Actually, quite a few more matches than 6029a. . .) I originally listed these as one part in keeping with my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Set inventory for 6096

(...) (much snipped) the entry for 6096 has been fixed, the others need to be, those were all submitted inventories that were done in a big batch, so scanning through them was nearly impossible... it should be fixed tonight. (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)