 Database / Set Inventories / 625
Re: Set inventory for 6096
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:09:16 GMT

Um, Peeron doesn't use 6029, you say?  But when I searched for 6029 there I got
(and get) a whole slew of results in Pirates sets.  (Actually, quite a few more
matches than 6029a. . .)  I originally listed these as one part in keeping with
my idea "separate the set into as many pieces as possible without violence to
the Lego"; I would call separating these as "violence to the Lego", akin to
removing stickers from the sticker sheet.[1]  But I digress. . .

(much snipped) the entry for 6096 has been fixed, the others need to be,
those were all submitted inventories that were done in a big batch, so
scanning through them was nearly impossible... it should be fixed
tonight.