 Database / Set Inventories / 57
Re: lego color names (what color is the starwars windscreen)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 10:45:56 GMT

my inventory program will be pertty basic. i picked it as the second assignment
in my b102 computer science course at university (we were allowed to pick our
own projects)
i am making it in java.
it will not have anything fancy like sub-models. if you want those you just
inventory the items seperatly.
it uses the ldraw parts.lst file to retrieve the numbers/description and then
displays the image of the part (via the LDAO VEC).