 Database / Set Inventories / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
lego color names (what color is the starwars windscreen)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 02:17:38 GMT

sorry if this is off-topic
what color is the star wars windscreens? (i am making a program to make
inventories and i need to know what color to use for that)

i have seen it refered to as trans smoke, trans brown and i think trans
black which name should i use?

also can anyone think of any colors i do not have on my list?
here is what i have so far...
Colours: black, blue, green, teal, red, dark pink, brown, grey,
dark grey, light blue, light green, cyan, light red, pink, yellow,
white, pastel green, light yellow, tan, light purple, glow in the dark,
purple, purple blue, orange, transparent dark blue, transparent green,
transparent red, transparent black (SW windscreens),
transparent light blue, transparent yellow green, transparent yellow,
clear, transparent orange, gold, chrome, metal, rubber, cloth