 Database / Set Inventories / 357
356  |  358
Subject:
Can anyone identify this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:55:05 GMT

I'm looking in the 1997 LEGO spares mini-catalogue insert, and I'm looking
at the Technic section of it.

In that section, there is spares pack #5288 Gear Blocks, etc.  In it there
is
something that could be described as a gear block for use with a 24-tooth
gear wheel and a worm gear in the bottom, driving the 24-tooth gear wheel.

It's yellow in color, and although I have not come across this piece in any
set I am wondering if it was ever used in any sets?

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

--