 Database / Set Inventories / 346
    Re: Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409 —Geoffrey Hyde
   I can't find any mention of 7159 on the LEGO site - are there any places that might have a pic of it? LugNet has the set info, but no pic available, yet! -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde -- www.fastinternet.net.au/~ghyde -- Jeff Stembel (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Info wanted on piece seen in Paradisa set #6409 —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I managed to catch a glimpse when eToys posted it briefly, but they had to pull it because it was still confidential at the time. However, check the .starwars group, I think someone posted a pick of it along with some pics of 7191. Jeff (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv)