 Database / Set Inventories / 289
  Re: Another (semi-) standard field for inventories

(...) A side note: The contents of any particular bag in a medium- to large-sized LEGO set can change over time on different production runs. I've seen it happen many times -- one copy of the set has, say, a 2x3 black brick in the same bag as a 2x4 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Another (semi-) standard field for inventories

(...) Very interesting. I was wondering if bag-contents changed over time. But I could only think of one or two people who I was fairly certain would know the answer, and I wasn't sure they'd feel like sharing. So thanks for passing on that bit of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Another (semi-) standard field for inventories

(...) Hmm. Who doesn't want to share? I'll share. The most recent set I noticed this phenomenon in was the 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise. It was pretty annoying since a bag was missing from one of the sets I got. I wanted to know what pieces I was (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Another (semi-) standard field for inventories

(...) Old post but hey why not :^) I recently bought a 4806 Axe Cart which is a small boxed castle set. It normally comes glued on all sides and flaps, this had been opened then resealed with a LEGO seal like they use on the larger boxes that have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)