 Database / Set Inventories / 268
Re: Has anyone inventoried the 8445 yellow race car yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:00:03 GMT

Let us know!  I need to build some V8's and could use some extra cylinders!

Dave

I will probably end up with an auction of clear engine parts.  I think I have
enough unwanted engines to make about a V-45 engine with clear blocks and
yellow pistons.

--Ben